Step 3: Downloading Programs to a Virtual Robot
This video explains how to download a ROBOTC program to your Virtual Robot.
- Open a Sample Program by going to the "File Menu", and choosing "Open Sample Program".
- Navigate to the "Virtual World" folder.
- Select "Basic Movement".
- Choose the "Moving Forward" sample program.
- Download your program to the robot by going to the "Robot" Menu, and selecting the "Compile and Download Program" option.
- The Robot Virtual Worlds window will open to allow you to run your program in your previously selected Virtual World.
How to use
Robot Virtual Worlds (RVW)
Click the videos in sequence to learn how to use Robot Virtual Worlds!
NOTE: Robot Virtual Worlds
requires ROBOTC 3.0
Step 2 - Pick One
I've never used ROBOTC 3.0
I already have ROBOTC 3.0 installed