Step 4: Using the Virtual Worlds Interface
This video explains how to use the Virtual Worlds interface.
- Once you download a program, the Robot Virtual Worlds window will open.
- You can select a Robot from the "Robots" tab.
- The challenges are arranged to match the ROBOTC curriculum
- Choose the first challenge in the movement section
- Click Start Activity to launch the Virtual Environment
- You will see buttons that you can use to control your environment, as well as camera options.
How to use
Robot Virtual Worlds (RVW)
Click the videos in sequence to learn how to use Robot Virtual Worlds!
NOTE: Robot Virtual Worlds
requires ROBOTC 3.0
Step 2 - Pick One
I've never used ROBOTC 3.0
I already have ROBOTC 3.0 installed