View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Version history 
Rookie

Post Version history
Going forward, would it be possible to post an history of the changes made in each available version/builds?

RobotC V1.0 based on a post in a different thread is based on V1.0.37. What are the changes made in that version compared to the previous versions?

Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:08 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Version history
gsimard wrote:
Going forward, would it be possible to post an history of the changes made in each available version/builds?

RobotC V1.0 based on a post in a different thread is based on V1.0.37. What are the changes made in that version compared to the previous versions?

Hi gsimard,

We'll certainly post a history of the changes made from this current version to the new versions! As far as changes from v1.0.37, I know that there were some buttons/functions added. Off of the top of my head, the "Download Firmware" button in the "Robot" menu was implemented along with the "Rename Brick" button inside the same window. I will contact Tim to get a list of all of the changes that were made so i'll keep you updated.

Robotc.net| Robomatter Store | Robotics Academy | CS2N

Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]