View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Remote desktop 
Rookie

Post Remote desktop
Hello,

I'm using RobotC 1.10, and the remote desktop window shows only the picture of the LCD screen. NXT brick buttons are not visible although they seem to be there (clicking at their supposed position triggers the appropriate action). I've dowloaded the latest firmware (7.23) when installing RobotC 1.10 (previous version uninstalled before upgrade)

I'm running RobotC under Windows XP Pro SP2, and apart from this detail, it works like a charm.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

Best regards.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:13 pm
Creator
Creator

The ROBOTC installer should have added the following file to the installation directory "C:\Program Files\Robotics Academy\RobotC\res\NXTScreenSmall.jpg". This contains the picture for the buttons. If it is missing, then the buttons will not be displayed.

I checked and the 1.13 installer properly adds this file. I didn't have a 1.10 installer convenient to see if it was also doing so.

You can manually add this file in the interim as a workaround. Log into the bug tracker and download the file from trouble ticket 179. You'll also likely have to add the "res" folder. Sorry -- I couldn't find a way to post the file directly on the forum.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:39 am
Rookie

Post 1.13 availability
When will 1.13 (or later) be available? I notice there are several fixes in it.

Tony

Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:20 am
Rookie

Post Same Problem
I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the image and created the folder "res" and put the image in there. I restarted RobotC and opened the remote screen. The problem was still there. What do I do?

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:13 pm
Rookie

Post Re: Same Problem
sargunster100 wrote:
I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the image and created the folder "res" and put the image in there. I restarted RobotC and opened the remote screen. The problem was still there. What do I do?

The problem is solved in newer versions. You want to download and install the recent version. This worked for me.

Best regards, MK

Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]