View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Cannot switch from Virtual to Robot 
Rookie

Post Cannot switch from Virtual to Robot
It appears that my Lego Mindstorms trial as expired. The ROBOTC virtual world has 56 days left. Anyone know how to get it so I can switch from Virtual world to Robot? It is greyed out for me. It is this way on 3 computers that I work with.
Thanks,
Rebel898a

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:52 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Cannot switch from Virtual to Robot
ROBOTC for Mindstorms and the Virtual World programs have two, separate trials; if the ROBOTC trial has expired, you will have to purchase a license in order to continue using the program. We are currently running a couple of offers you may be interested in (all of them can be found on our download page, here: http://www.robotc.net/purchase/nxt/).

Depending on which route you wish to go, we offer 365 day licenses, perpetual licenses, and building licenses.

365 day licenses are good for 365 days from the day of activation. They can be activated once per computer (assuming you have valid activations left) and cannot be deactivated once activated. They include all updates to ROBOTC 3.x (the most up-to-date version is currently 3.54). We offer single user (1 activation), team (6 activations) and classroom licenses (30 seats).

Perpetual licenses do not expire. They also include all updates to ROBOTC 3.x, but unlike the 365 license they can be deactivated from one computer and moved to another. We also offer single user, team, and classroom licensing offers.

Building Licenses are best used if you have a larger number of computers than what the classroom license can support or if you need to rapidly deploy ROBOTC. The building licenses are good for 100 seats in one building (they cannot be used in separate buildings), but replace manual activation with a building license file (which helps expedite the deployment and activations process). They offer the option of adding seats (100 seats at a time) and are sold as 1-year licenses with cheaper renewal costs.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my code now,
So fix it, maybe?
~ Carly Rae Jepsen parody

Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]