Released: ROBOTC Driver Suite 3.2
A new Driver Suite is here for your installing pleasure. The NXT2WIFI is pretty much done as far as I am concerned. I may add some nice wrappers for sending Tweets and that sort of thing but maybe someone else can do that and I’ll add the code to the Suite. I need some people to test the Dexter Industries dWiFi driver. I have made some pretty extensive changes to it and it needs more testing. Next up are the NXTBee drivers, they still need a bit of love.IMPORTANT NOTICE(S)!
- This suite will not work with anything less than ROBOTC 3.55 beta, make sure you update your IDE. You can download it here: [LINK].
How can you help?
- Added new example for the Mindsensors Angle Sensor
- Added filtering capabilities to the Mindsensors IMU driver
- Added configuration and initial setup programs for NXT2WIFI
- You now need to configure a custom profile for the NXT2WIFI in order for the examples to work. See benedetelli-nxt2wifi-config.c for details
- Added SMUX support for HiTechnic IR Seeker V2 enhanced mode through Sensor MUX. Big thanks to Gus from HT for sending me the code and examples!
- dWiFi has undergone major changes, I need some people to help me test some of this stuff.
- Minor bug fixes in HiTechnic Angle Sensor and Compass
Send me your bug reports, tell me what’s not working for you. Alternatively, leave words of encouragement, kudos and/or compliments via email or in a comment. If you want to know how else you can help me, click here: [LINK
].Where can I download it?
You can get it at the usual place: [LINK
| Some people, when confronted with a problem, think, "I know, I'll use threads,"
| and then two they hav erpoblesms. (@nedbat)
| My Blog: I'd Rather Be Building Robots
| ROBOTC 3rd Party Driver Suite: [Project Page