View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
robot c instalation questions 

isses with downloading robot c to a school computer
Poll ended at Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:42 pm
yes 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
no 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

robot c instalation questions 
Rookie

Post robot c instalation questions
hello,

I am planning to purchase robot c for a school roboics club but we wondered if you can transfer the robot c program from one computer to another if the computer is reset or is transfered to another school location? i am also wondering what would happen if the program was accidentally deleted from the computer system? would it able to be reinstalled? if not want would happen? if you have had any experience of perchasing a classroom robot c pack for a school could you please tell me about your experiences with any issues you might have had, or if i chould perchase the cd-rom pack or the on line pack (which one is better?).

your help is greatly appreciated
thank you

Thu May 01, 2008 11:42 pm

the RobotC program should be easily transfered between computers, but you will have to enter a license for that computer or it will only be a trial.

No worries if you accidentally delete RobotC from the computer, when you reinstall RobotC, it remembers your entered license and will go right back in. The same works for updates, once RobotC is in a computer, you can update it without needing to re-enter the cd key. If you reformat a computer however and have to reinstall RobotC, you will have to re-enter the cd key. Also, each cd key has a limited number of activations.

Hope this helps B-)
Scott

My Robot Projects:
http://www.freewebs.com/robotprojects/

Fri May 02, 2008 5:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]