ROBOTC.net forums
http://robotc.net/forums/

EV3 RSF & RGF
http://robotc.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6786
Page 1 of 1

Author:  roboRed [ Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  EV3 RSF & RGF

I did a Google search and no good RSF or RFG converters came up. I'm now really stuck. Does anyone know where to find a good converter for the EV3 file extensions? :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Author:  NeXT-Generation [ Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EV3 RSF & RGF

You mean to convert normal pictures and sound files to the format the EV3 can use? If so, that's included in the retail "X3" software.

Author:  roboRed [ Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EV3 RSF & RGF

X3??? :shock: :?

As an individual converter, not part of the EV3 environment.

Author:  NeXT-Generation [ Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EV3 RSF & RGF

Then no. It's a bit soon for that! :P

X3 is the nick(official?)name for LEGO's port of LabVIEW to program the EV3.

Author:  roboRed [ Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EV3 RSF & RGF

NeXT-Generation wrote:
Then no. It's a bit soon for that! :P

X3 is the nick(official?)name for LEGO's port of LabVIEW to program the EV3.



Ok. When it comes out, I want it bad!! :biggrin:

Author:  NeXT-Generation [ Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EV3 RSF & RGF

roboRed wrote:
NeXT-Generation wrote:
Then no. It's a bit soon for that! :P

X3 is the nick(official?)name for LEGO's port of LabVIEW to program the EV3.



Ok. When it comes out, I want it bad!! :biggrin:


IIRC spillerec was the maker of the RIC file editor for the NXT. idk if/when he's getting an EV3 or making a new program. Either way, if you need it now just use X3. LEGO has it available for download.

Author:  roboRed [ Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EV3 RSF & RGF

NeXT-Generation wrote:
roboRed wrote:
NeXT-Generation wrote:
Then no. It's a bit soon for that! :P

X3 is the nick(official?)name for LEGO's port of LabVIEW to program the EV3.



Ok. When it comes out, I want it bad!! :biggrin:


IIRC spillerec was the maker of the RIC file editor for the NXT. idk if/when he's getting an EV3 or making a new program. Either way, if you need it now just use X3. LEGO has it available for download.


I know!

Author:  NeXT-Generation [ Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EV3 RSF & RGF

Well OK then!

Author:  NeXT-Generation [ Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EV3 RSF & RGF

Have a looky here: http://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/mindb ... f=3&t=1930

Author:  mightor [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: EV3 RSF & RGF

"X3" was the internal project name for that software. The MCPs still call it that but LEGO prefers to call it "EV3 Programming Environment" or something to that effect. As you can tell that is much shorter and rolls much more nicely off the tongue than "X3".

= Xander

Author:  Ernest3.14 [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EV3 RSF & RGF

Do they have a better name for NXT-G then? :)

Author:  mightor [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EV3 RSF & RGF

NXT Graphical Programming Environment? I don't know :)

= Xander

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/