View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
help me solv this---- 
Rookie

Post help me solv this----
The given robot has to be programmed to travel through a grid guided

by coloured markings at points where the robot is expected to turn, and collect a TT ball placed

in its path before reaching the finish line.

You have to program a regular line follower that follows a black line from the start

point to the end. Through the duration of line following, the robot will encounter junctions of

the black line at which it will have to turn in a direction determined by the colour of a

line/patch in the vicinity of the junction: For a red line/patch, the bot will have to turn left, for a

blue line/patch it will have to turn right and for no colour present (white) it should go straight,

and after all these motions it should continue to follow the black line as shown in the Sample

Play Mat. In this way it will have to navigate all the way from the start to the finish. Additionally

a TT ball will be kept in a stationary position at a predetermined point along the line following

track. The bot will have to carry/drag this ball to the End of the course using the action motor.

Robot Specifications

- 2x Locomotion motors connected to ports C and B (left and right motors respectively)

- 1x motor connected to port A for trapping the ball to be carried to the End of the course

- 1x Colour Sensor connected to port 1 on the fore end of the robot facing downwards

- 2x Light Sensors connected to ports 2 and 3 (Light sensor connected to port 2 will be on

the right) on the fore end of the robot facing downwards

- 1x Ultrasound Sensor connected to port 4 on the fore end of the robot facing forward

Please send me the solution to whistleblower_pheonix@yahoo.in

Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:43 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: help me solv this----
Please see the answer posted to this thread; this answer applies to this question as well. Thank you!

Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]