|NEED HELP CORTEX NOT WORKING CORRECTLY
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||BScott8870 [ Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:24 pm ]|
|Post subject:||NEED HELP CORTEX NOT WORKING CORRECTLY|
I am in the VEX training right now, but have not heard back from the trainers...
Can someone please help me with this problem:
Here is the problem I am encountering:
1. I download the program to the VEX Cortex
2. I hit the Bump Switch and I see the code executing in the DeBugger Window and the motor values changing, however the motors are not turning on.
3. I manually enter a motor power in the debugger window of 127 and the motor will not turn on
4. I change the value to something else like 50 and the motor turns, I can then go back and set it to 127 after it is already running and it takes that as well, but it will not accept it as the intial power value.
5. I checked the Motor & Sensor setup. I am using 393 motors and it looks correct.
6. Something has happened where motors are not being turned on by the cortex and it is also effecting the debug manual power on (if the power is at 127)
|Author:||CARBOT [ Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:33 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: NEED HELP CORTEX NOT WORKING CORRECTLY|
Ports 1 & 10 have internal motor controllers and connect directly to motors (2 wires).
Ports 2 through 9 are PWM outputs and must connect to a motor controller 29 (3 wires).
You could have an issue with:
1) Code, post it and we can look at it. Better yet, simplify it then post it.
2) Motor Controllers, try swapping it out.
3) Motor, try swapping it out.
4) Cortex, use a DMM to look at voltage on ports 1 & 10 or a scope to look at ports 2 through 9, or swap it out.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group