View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Sonar Code help!!! 
Rookie

Post Sonar Code help!!!
We are using the Sonar sensor and it is getting very difficult to find anything to help us.

Can someone post up basic code for it or in a summary, tell me how to set up the code because it is not working out.
I believe that I need to tell the robot how to send out the sonar signal, then take it in, but I don't know how to tell it to "send" nor do I understand how to make it receive that information. I have the output plug of the sonar sensor in the output port and I have the input plug in the interrupt port. In the code program, I have the sonar sensor down as in5 (analog/digital port) and with that it says the interrupt port can only be 1 or 2 (I have it in port 1).

Can you please just maybe guide me off in the right direction? It would be very helpful and thanks a lot!!

Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Rookie

Post Re: Sonar Code help!!!
So throughout the school day, we managed to get out Sonar Sensor to work! It's really neat!

Thanks to anyone who tried to look up information, however, may have been unsuccessful.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:44 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Sonar Code help!!!
Here's a document that might be of further assistance: http://www.robotc.net/vex_full/sensing/forward_till_near/docs/forward_till_near.pdf

Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]