View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Err 2(0x2): The system cannot find the file specified. 
Rookie

Post Err 2(0x2): The system cannot find the file specified.
First of all, thank you for reading my post and thank you again for offering assistance.
Background information: I am the programmer for a newbie robotics team. We are using RobotC for cortex. I never been using it without issues for about a month now. Today, however, when I tried to update the program on the micro controller, u was faced with the error in the title above. I've checked the ports, and reconnected and disconnected and I'm still getting this error.

I appreciate any help you are willing to offer, thank you!

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:38 pm
Rookie

Post Re: Err 2(0x2): The system cannot find the file specified.
Sorry for the typos, I'm typing this on my phone.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:40 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Err 2(0x2): The system cannot find the file specified.
There are two things I would suggest doing to help fix this problem. First, make sure you are using the latest version of ROBOTC, 3.54. You can check which version you are using by navigating to the Help -> Check for Updates option in ROBOTC.

Next, you will want to download the firmware to the Cortex again. Connect the Cortex directly to the computer and select the 'Robot -> Download Firmware -> Automatically Update VEX Cortex' menu option inside of ROBOTC. This will automatically check for the firmware for Cortex and update as needed.

If you have chosen the automatic firmware download and are still seeing this issue, you may need to point ROBOTC to the firmware file manually. To do this, select the 'Robot -> Download Firmware -> Manually Update Firmware -> ROBOTC Firmware -> Choose File' and select the 'Cortex_V3_23' firmware file. This will then download the file manually to the Cortex and should solve the issue.

If none of these solutions work, please let us know and we will be able to assist you further.

I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my code now,
So fix it, maybe?
~ Carly Rae Jepsen parody

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]