View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Autonomous to User Control 
Rookie

Post Autonomous to User Control
I am an advisor for two new TSA VEX teams and we seem to be having a similar problem to another posting. I am posting one teams programs to this reply. I am sorry if posting this in two places is incorrect. If one of the posts needs to be deleted, please do so.

Attachments:
File comment: Cannot get autonomous to trigger using stated buttons. Program goes straight to user control, optical encoders are not working as intended.
The final count down robot - Connor.txt [5.29 KiB]
Downloaded 83 times
File comment: Cannot get autonomous to trigger using the stated buttons. Program goes straight to user control.
Simon's New Competition format VEX - Copy.txt [7.97 KiB]
Downloaded 62 times
Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:17 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Autonomous to User Control
Hi kowens,
Please see the explanation and code that I posted here regarding why your autonomous modes aren't being selected.

Can you elaborate on how your encoders aren't working in the first program? You have declared them in the Motors and Sensors Setup, but appear to not be using them in the program itself.

EDIT: also, both programs appear to have some syntax errors. Braces are not correctly matched in the first program. In the second program, else if structures are not used correctly. Neither program will compile in ROBOTC.

Best,
--Ryan

Robot Potato Head; Virtual NXT

Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]