Virtual Combat - A game of programmed robotic tanks
CodeFest'11, the annual international online coding festival of Computer Engineering Society, IT-BHU presents VIRTUAL COMBAT
to prove that Codes do fight. Virtual Combat is a competition designed as an extension to the educational game - Robocode
, where robotic tanks are programmed in JAVA to battle against other tanks in a simulated battlefield.
Why should you participate?
* Exciting prize money of 35,000 INR
* New features added to Robocode: Obstacles, Capturing the enemy flag, new rules.
* Excellent platform to learn Java and other fields of computer science like artificial intelligence, robotic path planning and neural networks.
* A fun-filled event where you can challenge any other team for the war and keep updating your code till you "build the best and destroy the rest".
* Easy to participate as it takes just a few minutes to code a simple robot, but perfecting a bot can take months.
So Register yourself
,Create your team
, Download the application
and Get started
Hope you fight hard. See you on the battlefield !
Visit us at http://itbhu.ac.in/codefest
Mail us at email@example.com
Check out our page at http://facebook.com/codefest
Follow us at http://twitter.com/c0defest/
Read our blog at http://itbhu.ac.in/codefest/blog