Released: RobotC Driver Suite RC4
A new version of the RobotC Driver Suite has been released. A driver for the Mindsensors LineLeader sensor was added. The initial driver was written by Thom Roach and modified by me to fit better into the suite’s framework. Thank you Thom for your work!Changelog:
- Many drivers had their API renamed subtly to be more consistent. Check the individual drivers to see if they were affected.
- Mindsensors LineLeader driver added (Thom Roach)
- AT24C512 driver is now generic EEPROM driver
- common.h now has a clip() function (Thom Roach)
- Add UART (RCX) functionality to HiTechnic IR Link driver.
The drivers’ website is here: [LINK
]. The documentation can be found here: [LINK
]. You can download the software from the Source Forge page here: [LINK
| Some people, when confronted with a problem, think, "I know, I'll use threads,"
| and then two they hav erpoblesms. (@nedbat)
| My Blog: I'd Rather Be Building Robots
| ROBOTC 3rd Party Driver Suite: [Project Page