VTI's SCP1000-D01/D11 digital absolute pressure sensors are intended for barometric pressure measurement and altimeter applications for 30kPa...120kPa and -20°C...70°C measuring ranges. The pressure and temperature output data is calibrated and compensated internally and the communication between the SCP1000 and its host micro-controller is realized using SPI or I2C interfaces.
SCP1000 is comprised of a VTI's 3D MEMS capacitive sensing element, a dedicated low power CMOS interface ASIC with on-chip calibration memory, 4 preset measuring modes and a LCP (Liquid Crystal Plastic) MID (Molded Interconnect Device) housing. The component is a surface mountable device incorporating a circular vertical wall for easy waterproof sealing.
Four user selectable measuring modes combine 17-bit resolution (8cm of air column) with 2Hz data read or low power consumption (about 10µA @ 1Hz), or alternatively 15-bit resolution (20cm of air column) with high speed data read (9Hz) or ultra low power consumption. For example, at Low Power mode, the SCP1000 has an overall resolution of 3 Pa and a power consumption of 3.5µA.
- 30 kPa - 120 kPa measuring range
- Single +2.4 … 3.3 V supply
- Four built-in measuring modes plus power down mode
- Fully calibrated and compensated component
- On-chip temperature measurement
- Standard digital output: SPI or I2C
- Small package size with I-seal gasket option, diameter 6.1 mm, height 1.7 mm
- Proof pressure 2.0 MPa
- Pb-free solderable component & RoHS-compatible