View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Screenshotting code 
Novice

Post Screenshotting code
So as the title says I am trying to screenshot code. The problem is I want a high res image and I can't seem to fit all the code in one screenshot or PDF just because I don't have enough space on my screen. Is there any way to take a high res screenshot of the full code?

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:43 pm
Guru

Post Re: Screenshotting code
Why do you need screen shot? Why can't you just cut and paste your code using the code tag here (Use the "code" button)?

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:30 am
Novice

Well I need it to send people screenshots of the code and for other things like printing code and things like that. Not for the forum as it does have the code tag.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:19 am
Guru

If there is not enough screen real estate to display the entire code, there is not much you can do. Can you take multiple screen shots showing different parts of the code?

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:59 am
Rookie

Yeah what he said, not much you could do.

But you could open up two ROBOTC windows, open the same program on both, and then put the first part on one side and the other part on the other side and that will be your whole program, assuming that it will fit.

Maybe ROBOTC has an option to shrink the text size? If so, you could make it really small and fit everything on, and then your friend could blow it up on their end.

Or you could try and app like Pic Joiner. Never used it before, just Googled ways to try to solve your problem and it looks like a possible solution,

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:30 pm
Novice

Well I found a way to do it. Just wanted to let you guys know there is a program called DuckCapture in which you can select scroll-capture mode and click on the program box in RobotC and it will scroll down and take multiple screenshots and then stitch them together. It has worked really well so far.
The screenshots look like this:
(MHTS's gyro driver in screenshot as example)

Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]