|ROBOTC for FTC 2.01 released!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||tfriez [ Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:41 am ]|
|Post subject:||ROBOTC for FTC 2.01 released!|
ROBOTC 2.01 for FTC has been released. This version is REQUIRED for all FTC teams to download. Teams can download this update by using their existing download link from their e-mail, or registering again at http://www.robotc.net/ftc/
2.0 to 2.01 Change Log:
* Joystick Windows and FTC "Tele-Op" file selector utility issues are resolved
* NXT Firmware has been updated from 7.85 to 7.88 - All users must update NXT firmware to 7.88
* Teams can now selected the 4th controller on a sensor port via the Motors and Sensor Setup.
* Teams can now have more than 2 motor controllers attached when using the debugger.
* File Menu disappearing issue is resolved - It is now permanently attached to the ROBOTC interface.
* Random downloading issues have been solved - No longer need to Compile before Compile and Downloading.
* Other bug fixes and stability fixes.
If you run into any issues or bugs with ROBOTC for FTC 2.01, please report them to the ROBOTC forums or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Thanks!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group