Re: Questionable Tetrix Motor Encoder values
We had that problem last year. Please take a look at this thread -> viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3164
Don't wait for a "time" wait for an encoder value to change again. We solved it by:
1. loop until you see a greater than threshold motor value you are looking for.
2. store that value you just saw.
3. keep looking until you see a new different motor encoder value.
4. If it also is a greater than threshold value then you stop the move
5. If it is not also greater than threshold value then go to step 1
We have had no problems since implementing this algorithm.
Cougar Robotics Team (Get Over It! #4251)
(Smart Moves #127, Climate Connections #437, Power Puzzle #1470)email@example.com://www.cougarrobot.com