ROBOTC.net forums
http://robotc.net/forums/

ROBOTC for Ruggeduino
http://robotc.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=5707
Page 1 of 1

Author:  haines [ Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  ROBOTC for Ruggeduino

Hi there,
New to the forum. I was wondering if ROBOTC could be used to program a Ruggeduino (similiar to an Arduino). We are looking to use the Ruggeduino to control Ultrasonic Sensors and Motor Controllers to move a small electric vehicle (12V). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Author:  mattallen37 [ Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROBOTC for Ruggeduino

I think it should work as if it was an UNO.

ROBOTC for Arduino has a trial period with which you can try it out for free for 60 days, so you can confirm that it works with your system before you invest money in the SW.

Author:  NeXT-Generation [ Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROBOTC for Ruggeduino

Yeah, from what I know about it, it's just an overprotected UNO. :P Just download the trial and see if it works.

Author:  roboRed [ Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ROBOTC for Ruggeduino

NeXT-Generation wrote:
Yeah, from what I know about it, it's just an overprotected UNO. :P Just download the trial and see if it works.


Overprotected?

Author:  NeXT-Generation [ Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ROBOTC for Ruggeduino

roboRed wrote:
NeXT-Generation wrote:
Yeah, from what I know about it, it's just an overprotected UNO. :P Just download the trial and see if it works.


Overprotected?


Well, it's basically made for someone who has no idea what they're doing. Like you can't hurt it by hooking stuff up wrong. No matter what.

Author:  roboRed [ Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ROBOTC for Ruggeduino

Ok. Thanks! :biggrin:

Author:  Ernest3.14 [ Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ROBOTC for Ruggeduino

NeXT-Generation wrote:
Well, it's basically made for someone who has no idea what they're doing. Like you can't hurt it by hooking stuff up wrong. No matter what.

Challenge accepted.

EDIT: Ignore this post... I thought the fuses weren't resettable. My bad.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/