Cortex compiler bug with sound files
1) If you are getting an error, please tell us what error you are getting and what he message says.
error: **Error**:Illegal NXT / EV3 filename 'r2d2.wav'
2) Give us the version of ROBOTC you're using
RobotC for VEX 4.50
3) Give us the platform type (NXT, VEX CORTEX, etc.)
4) Describe the issue as best as you can
The line of code posts an error when compiling. The file does compile and the sound does play!
5) Give us steps on how to reproduce the problem
Put the line of code in a program and compile it.
6) Provide a screenshot if it applies
7) Tell us the operating system you are using
PC with Windows 7
Provide us with any other information that would help us fix the issue[/list]
It did it before and after the last version of RobotC. Notice the code mentions Lego hardware and I am using VEX.
I do have the PLATFORM TYPE set correctly, it runs this and the other 200 lines correctly, just posts an error at compile.