View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Code Submission 
Rookie

Post Code Submission
How do I upload multiple files for code submission?

Instructions for code submission are ...
Use this assignment form to upload for your code for the Palm Island (Part 1) challenge. Because you may have multiple files for each portion of the challenge, please compress (ZIP) these files together before submitting to the system.

I have 3 files...Mission 1, Mission 2, and Coconuts. I can upload only one file at a time. If I put all 3 files inside a folder and zip the folder, when I try to add the folder, it opens and only allows uploading 1 of the files.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:07 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Code Submission
Hi Palione,

Are you zipping the files on your computer and then uploading the single ZIP file, or are you trying to upload multiple to have the system zip them? You must zip the files and then upload the single ZIP file. I just tested it out on my computer and it worked:

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:20 am
Rookie

Hi jbflot,
Thanks for the reply. I'm a Mac person, so am unfamiliar with most things pc, including zipping multiple files. Found a website that held my hand through what you suggested, and it worked. My previous problem was that I was unable to select 3 files together before zipping (I think I was using command key instead of control key to select multiple files.) Now I know how to do it correctly, thanks to you.
Palione

Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:16 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Glad you were able to figure it out! Sorry, I would have given more guidance about zipping files if I had realized you were more of a Mac person. :D

Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]