View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Vex IQ Clawbot w/ Sensors Source Code 
Rookie

Post Vex IQ Clawbot w/ Sensors Source Code
Hi there,

Is the source code available for the "out of the box" VEX IQ Clawbot with Sensors? If so, can you please provide a link or let me know where I can find it? I have RobotC, and while I see sample programs, I don't see a program for the Clawbot w/ Sensors robot.

Thanks
Dave

Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:08 am

Post Re: Vex IQ Clawbot w/ Sensors Source Code
When it comes to us making sample programs we usually try to make them very specific so line by line a user can understand what is going on. If you are trying to get started with a program that is similar to what the VEX IQ comes with standard I believe something like the simple joystick control will point you in the right direction.
File -> Open Sample program -> VEXIQ -> Remote Control -> Simple 1 Joystick Control

If your goal is construct the controls from scratch reading through some of the Motors and Sensor sample programs will also probably be very helpful.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:55 am
Rookie

Post Re: Vex IQ Clawbot w/ Sensors Source Code
I am interested in using original clawbot with sensors code, and extend from there, by modifying behavior, and adding more sensors.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]