View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Help Vexnet comunication pairing not working 
Rookie

Post Help Vexnet comunication pairing not working
i tryd to create a vexnet link between the robot and the controller but it just isnt going. both robot and controller batteries are fully charged and i have the latest firmware on both , i get a red joystick light, blinking robot light, and solid vexnet light on the controller and blinking robot light and solid vexnet light on the robot. which is what i think it is telling me i need in the pdf file for how to set it up but when i put in the 802.11g wireless usb keys i get a red blinking vexnet light only on the controller and on the robot i get a slow blinking green robot light and a really fast yellow blinking light on the vexnet and game LEDs. if anyone can help it would be much aprechiated.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:34 pm
Rookie

Post Re: Help Vexnet comunication pairing not working
YAY got it working one of the wireless usb keys they gave me didnt work i have 4 cortex robots and i just replaced the non working usb key for a working one and the robot runs wirelessly fine. :lol:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:28 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Help Vexnet comunication pairing not working
Sorry about the late response, I was going to suggest switching out the keys first and foremost. I would also contact vex about the bad key.

I just got the support ticket, I'm going to close that as well. Let us know if you run into any other issues.

I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my code now,
So fix it, maybe?
~ Carly Rae Jepsen parody

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]