View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
#include "drivers/hitechnic-irseeker-v2.h" Compile Errors 
Rookie

Post #include "drivers/hitechnic-irseeker-v2.h" Compile Errors
Please Help:

I've installed RobotC 3.55 Beta 2
I've installed Driver Suite 3.2.1
I've followed the instructions on Xander's website for modifying compiler include locations and adding.
I am unable to compile my code.
Thanks for any help.
Ethan

Here is the code I tried to compile:

#include "drivers/hitechnic-irseeker-v2.h"

task main()
{
// do nothing really interesting
}

Here are the error messages I receive:
File "Driver_test.c" compiled on Feb 12 2013 08:58:45
**Error**:'*' Indirection levels mismatch. Call to 'sendI2CMsg'. Parameter: 'char * pSendMsg' is 'error_array[0]' of type 'ubyte'.
**Error**:'*' Indirection levels mismatch. Call to 'sendI2CMsg'. Parameter: 'char * pSendMsg' is 'data[0]' of type 'ubyte'.
**Error**:'*' Indirection levels mismatch. Call to 'sendI2CMsg'. Parameter: 'char * pSendMsg' is 'data[0]' of type 'ubyte'.
**Error**:'*' Indirection levels mismatch. Call to 'readI2CReply'. Parameter: 'char * pReplyBytes' is 'data[0]' of type 'ubyte'.
**Error**:Array size mismatch. Call to 'writeI2C'. Parameter: 'short replylen' is 'HTIRS2_I2CReply' of type 'tByteArray'.
**Error**:Array size mismatch. Call to 'writeI2C'. Parameter: 'short replylen' is 'HTIRS2_I2CReply' of type 'tByteArray'.
**Error**:Not enough parameters specified. Call to 'writeI2C'. Parameter: 'short replylen' is 'None specified'.
**Error**:Array size mismatch. Call to 'writeI2C'. Parameter: 'short replylen' is 'HTIRS2_I2CReply' of type 'tByteArray'

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Post Re: #include "drivers/hitechnic-irseeker-v2.h" Compile Error
You need to uninstall ROBOTC completely, delete any contents still left in the C:\Program Files(x86)\RoboMatter (or wherever it was installed) directory and reinstall ROBOTC. I've seen this issue before.

= Xander

| ROBOTC 3rd Party Driver Suite: [Project Page]

Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Rookie

Post Re: #include "drivers/hitechnic-irseeker-v2.h" Compile Error
yup. just did that and was going to post that i fixed..
thanks for your timely response, it worked.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]