View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Palm Island 
Rookie

Post Palm Island
Hi, I am a newbie to ROBOTC.I have completed the basic movements.But on starting checkpoint 1: Palm Island its not working. I opened a sample program forward.c.Set the virtual world to palm island and choose Lego -NXT.On compiling getting error "Undefined procedure forward", for all the functions .What am I missing.Please help.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Post Re: Palm Island
swish_away wrote:
Hi, I am a newbie to ROBOTC.I have completed the basic movements.But on starting checkpoint 1: Palm Island its not working. I opened a sample program forward.c.Set the virtual world to palm island and choose Lego -NXT.On compiling getting error "Undefined procedure forward", for all the functions .What am I missing.Please help.

Use the code tags to post your code. That will help to give us a better idea as to why you are getting compiler errors. Thanks!

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:57 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Palm Island
swish_away wrote:
I opened a sample program forward.c. Set the virtual world to palm island and choose Lego -NXT.

Hi swish,
I believe forward.c is one of the Natural Language example programs. To use it, set the platform to Natural Language (NXT) (You may have to look under the LEGO Mindstorms submenu of Platform Type).

Cheers,
--Ryan

Robot Potato Head; Virtual NXT

Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]