ARDUINO 328 Known Issues
From ROBOTC API Guide
Revision as of 20:51, 27 June 2012 by Pgp90
Arduino → ARDUINO 328 Known Issues
Last Updated 5/11/2012
Currently Known Issues
- Using Analog Ports as Digital I/O is not currently supported.
- Changing UART0 from "System Comm Port" will cause the debugger to no longer work.
- Changing UART0 from "System Comm Port" may require re-downloading ROBOTC firmware to load a different program.
- The "Variable Intensity LED" and "Analog Write" pin options do not work. It is currently possible to use the "Ext. HBridge - Single PWM" option as a work around.
- Pins set as "Digital High Impedance" will always return a value of 0.
Previously Known Issues (Fixed)
- None, Yet :)